Empower Bahamians To Achieve Their Fullest Potential In Determining Their Own Destinies.
- Re-establish social protection
- First-world, global education and training
- Legitimize, transform and authenticate Bahamian culture
A Secure Society Promoting Unity and Justice For All.
- Safe and Secure Communities
- Administration Of Justice
- Building People
- Strengthening The Family
- Rebuilding Christian Values
A Healthy, Stable and Prosperous Economy.
- Strengthen economic infrastructure
- Encourage and Facilitate Family Island Rejuvenation & Local Government Revitalization
- Encourage & Facilitate Small, Medium & Large Business Growth
Diversify Industry Structure
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Services
- Agriculture & Fisheries
- Creative & Artistic Industries
- Technical & Vocational Services
- Information & Communication Technology
Protect & Sustain Our Natural Environment & Resources.
- Efficient & Effective Management of The Environment and Natural Resources
- Revitalize Urban Renewal & Community Development
- Environmental Risk Reduction
- Climate Change and Disaster Preparedness
- Protecting Marine Resources
Effective Responsible and Participatory Governance
- Freedom of Information Act
- Prime Minister Term Limit
- The Establishment of an Ombudsman
- Electoral Reform
- Constitutional Amendment on Prime Minister's Powers
- Amendment to the Public Disclosure Act
Join the DNA and let's make change happen together
Make a donation to the DNA Campaign
Help to change the Bahamas with two hours of your time
Democratic National Alliance - Bahamas
The mission of The Democratic National Alliance (DNA) is to ensure that the needs and aspirations of Bahamian people - to be owners with the government in the political, cultural, and economic development of the nation - are met. The DNA is devoted to upholding, protecting, and deepening the democratic rule of law in society by promoting openness and accountability in governmental affairs, social justice and equality, and the right of the people to self-governance and authority in determining their own destiny.